top of page

acsckhambhat Group

Public·137 members

(TV#) Dortmund vs Freiburg live 09/02/2024

SC Freiburg @ Borussia Dortmund is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Feb 09 at 02:30 PM. You can livestream SC Freiburg @ Borussia Dortmund on ESPN ...

Another interesting match for tonight and new duel where goals are pretty real to expect, but we will see what will happen. Feyenoord this season is have a lot of problems with defense and in last match in Dutch league at home, they are played 3-2 against RKC and after that, just 1-1 against Groningen. Rangers is in better form and they are won in last six matches in all competitions. I believe that in this duel, one of rivals will probably win 2-1 or something similar and I see here very fast football from both of rivals, with a lot of chances. Sheff Utd 12 4 5 3 13 9 17 . Tottenham 13 4 5 4 21 19 17 7 Arsenal 12 4 5 3 16 17 17 . Man Utd 12 4 4 4 16 12 16 9 Wolverhampton 12 3 7 2 16 15 16 10 Bournemouth 12 4 4 4 15 15 16 11 Burnley 12 4 3 5 17 18 15 12 Brighton 12 4 3 5 15 17 15 13 Crystal Palace 12 4 3 5 10 16 15 14 Newcastle 12 4 3 5 11 18 15 15 Everton 12 4 2 6 13 18 14 16 West Ham 13 3 4 6 16 23 13 17 Aston Villa 12 3 2 7 17 20 11 . Path D The winner of Georgia v Belarus will host the winners of North Macedonia v Kosovo. Path B The winner of Bosnia-Herzegovina v Northern Ireland will the host winners of Slovakia v Republic of Ireland. Path A Iceland v Romania and Bulgaria v Hungary. The winner of Bulgaria v Hungary will host the winners of Iceland v Romania. ️ Borussia Dortmund vs SC Freiburg Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch Borussia Dortmund vs SC Freiburg live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Both Al Hilal and Esperance are on fine form as they head to this game and we believe at this level, both form and individual brilliance will count. Esperance have scored two or more goals in six of their last 10 matches but have conceded in five of the last six matches. Al Hilal on the other hand, have scored two or more in 12 of the last 15 matches, but have been poor defensively. They have only four clean sheets in 15 matches. In terms of personnel, Al Hilal have the better players for this stage; Brazilian Carlos Eduardo has been in great scoring form this season. They also have Frenchman Bafetimbi Gomis as well as Sebastien Giovinco and Andre Carillo. Anice Badri and Yassine Khenissi are players expected to make an impact for Esperance. While we expect that Esperance will score, based on their good scoring run and Al Hilal’s defensive frailty, we feel Al Hilal will win this one, and we will go for a 3-2 win on the correct score scale. The two strikers were magnificent today, the amount of work Britt [Assombalonga] and [Ashley] Fletcher put in, [Patrick] Roberts back for an hour has given us a little lift, there were a lot of plusses. It's a happy drive home. I don't plan ahead now, we've just got to try to get the best out of it we can here, it's seven difficult games and every one is a challenge. The lads have shown what they can do today and it's about standards. In the west of the continent, defending champions Al Hilal picked up their second win in a row as a brace from Bafetimbi Gomis earned a 2-1 victory over Shabab Al Ahli from the United Arab Emirates. That means the club from Saudi Arabia sit on top of Group B with six points alongside Uzbekistan's Pakhtakor, who picked up a 3-0 win over Iranian side Shahr Khodro. Dele Alli's goal on the stroke of halftime proved crucial and two goals from Harry Kane and one from Serge Aurier after the break made sure Spurs will finish runners-up in the group. Six days after Mourinho was hired following the sacking of Mauricio Pochettino, the Portuguese two-time Champions League winner has already won two games and while the fans were not exactly singing his name, they went home happy. Winners of none of their last three matches, the U's are starting to suffer from a lack of goals. They've scored just one in their last three and have scored more than once in just one of their last eight league games. They've also lost two of their last three on the road, losing to both MK Dons and Doncaster, failing to score on both occasions. They need to get back into winning ways and host Sampdoria who are 16th in the table and only a point above the relegation zone. Inter had topped Serie A earlier in the season and were fighting it out with Juventus. However, a run of just two wins in seven league games has dented their title hopes. They might not even get second place as they trail Lazio by eight points, though they do have a game in hand. Smith's side are searching for their first win since the Carabao Cup semi-final second-leg victory over Leicester City in January. The club have won the League Cup on five previous occasions but Smith, who is a boyhood Villa supporter, said he does not feel the burden of trying to bring success back to the Midlands. It's not a weight," Smith said. If anybody had told me nine years ago, when I started out as manager of Walsall that I'd be a Premier League manager leading Villa into a cup final with a chance to win a trophy then I would have said they're crackers. We are continuing our discussions to find feasible ways to assist these groups now and when we return to tennis. We would also encourage players to access official government support as a freelance/single employee company in their own countries where possible. Brazil 1982 team to reunite in coronavirus fight Members of Brazil’s 1982 World Cup squad have reunited to ask their compatriots to work together and donate money to help the country’s overcrowded favelas avoid the worst ravages of the coronavirus. Ryan Kent's deflected late winner got Rangers back to winning ways despite a nervy and error-strewn Scottish Premiership display at Ross County. In a stale show from the visitors, they had goalkeeper Allan McGregor to thank for keeping them level. But hosts County could not find a clinical edge to make promising second-half chances count and were punished when Kent found the net late on. The win moves Rangers back to within 13 points of Premiership leaders Celtic. But, with four of eight injury-time minutes remaining - the half had seen various head injuries and Shkodran Mustafi suffered what looked like a nasty ankle injury - substitute Sam Surridge nabbed an livener. Failing to win a game in which they’d been so dominant would have been the absolute height of Arsenal, but they held out with relative ease which tells you all you need to know about Bournemouth. The equaliser was deserved. On the winning goal: "We had to counter because they had pinned us right back. We were always waiting for a moment or a chance. We hoped luck would change for us, we felt it had not been with us in some games, we worked harder and deserved that luck. We need him (Antonio) so much. He led the line really well. You have to win a game people have not been expecting. I think it was a shock after we saw the performance of Chelsea at Manchester City. Carney believes Kerr's signing is "big for the league" - second, in terms of stature, only to two-time world champion Carli Lloyd's loan move to Manchester City in 2017. Carli Lloyd came in and was the best player in the world at the time," she added. That was a huge coup and I think people can't ignore that. But Kerr is up there. If you are viewing this page on the BBC News app please click here to vote. Zwolle have won four of their last five matches against Fortuna Sittard and have won two of their six home games this season, while Fortuna Sittard have lost five of their six away games. Zwolle haven’t kept any clean sheets at home and Fortuna Sittard haven’t kept any clean sheets on the road so far this season, so you can start to see why we’re expecting goals at both ends of the pitch and a win for Zwolle this weekend. Stomil Olsztyn will play against Wigry Suwalki in the Division 1 fixture of Poland in Sunday. Stomil Olsztyn are currently 13th in the table. They lost two of the last three matches but won home game against Chojniczanka by 1-0. They are unbeaten at home in the last four matches and won two of them. While Suwalki are currently bottom of the table. Lost last two matches and currently Winless from last 8 matches including 7 Defeats and one Draw. Suwalki are on losing run of four matches on road. Stomil Olsztyn also defeated Suwalki in two of the last three head to head matches . David Nugent tries a through ball, but Sean Maguire is caught offside. BookingPosted at 83' Cauley Woodrow (Barnsley) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 83' Foul by Cauley Woodrow (Barnsley). Posted at 83' Ben Pearson (Preston North End) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Attempt missed. Now Udinese meet a Cagliari side who have set out their top-four credentials. The visitors are much changed from last season with some smart signings putting them into the Champions League race. The visitors come into this one in fifth, but can they add to a great season with another three points here? It has not been an easy start to the season for Tottenham and as a result of that, the team decided to sack their coach Mauricio Pochettino and hired Jose Mourinho to replace him in a surprising move that took place this week. Mourinho should bring a new life to the team and on this match we expect the players to show their best in order to prove to the manager that they can be an option for the starting lineup and for that reason, we will take Tottenham to win as the best line to bet on this match. ASUNCION, April 3 (Reuters) - Alejandro Dominguez, president of South America's soccer federation, says the Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana will not be scrapped this year and is optimistic football will return even if means playing games with no fans present. The tournaments, CONMEBOL's equivalent of UEFA's Champions League and Europa League, were suspended last month as the coronavirus outbreak gathered pace in South America. Overall, Chilwell has not done too badly this season and that's why other clubs are still interested. Last season was good for him and he made his England debut in the friendly win over Switzerland at the King Power Stadium. It is massive when you become a senior international. It definitely adds pressure. We saw it with Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli as well. When you first come on the scene, you are young, exciting and nobody knows much about you. The final game from the Championship this weekend sees West Brom aiming to add to their brilliant form, which has put them on course for a place in the Premier League next term. The Baggies moved seven-points clear of third when they won 1-0 at Preston on Monday night, while another strong result will continue their rush for the top flight. And finally a game in Bundesliga im which I can not expect a lot of goals cause we have two worst offensive teams in the league and even 0 0 is not going to be a surprise result at the end and also draw is somehow looking like a very realistic result cause cologne is fight Hung to stay above relegation zone and they Will be happy with a point and Wolfsburg is on the middle with not so good results on the road but I m afraid of some team winning the match with 1 0 so I decide to go with this bet The Free-Kick World Cup: Results from opening round The Free-Kick World Cup: Results from the last 16 The Free-Kick World Cup: Results from the quarter-finals The Free-Kick World Cup: Results from the semi-finals Will your winner be former Manchester United and England star David Beckham or ex-Lyon and Brazil set piece king Juninho? Vote for your champion below. The teenage defender was diagnosed with testicular cancer a year ago and only returned to training in the early months of this season after getting the all-clear from the United medical team. If anything, it has increased my ambition," Taylor told BBC Sport. I take things head on. Just go for it. Don't be scared. Lionel Messi celebrated winning his sixth Ballon d'Or with a hat-trick as Barcelona beat Mallorca to move top of La Liga. He scored two excellent finishes from outside the box before smashing in a third off the underside of the crossbar. Antoine Griezmann had opened the scoring for Barca, with Luis Suarez netting an outrageous backheel. Ante Budimir scored twice for struggling Mallorca. Messi showed off his Ballon d'Or trophy - awarded to the best player in the world - to the Nou Camp crowd before kick-off, with his family on the pitch alongside him. Under 2.5 goals have been produced in two of Santa Clara’s last four matches as well as in each of Rio Ave’s last six outings, and four of the two clubs’ last six matches against one another have also seen fewer than three goals scored. The hosts head into Friday’s match having won one of their last six matches in all competitions, while Rio Ave haven’t faired much better with two wins from their last six games. And if you have a target in mind to really right the ship such as say, Erling Braut Haaland, and you can get him at an outrageous price then do everything in your power to close that deal. Erling HaalandGetty Images He is the spectre that looms large over this whole sorry affair. Because now the worry for United will be that sensible young stars like Haaland will look at clubs like Borussia Dortmund as the perfect stepping stone until they go to the biggest clubs in the world like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus or… Liverpool. Johnstone). Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Lewis Ferguson (Aberdeen) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 89' Corner, Aberdeen. Conceded by Christopher Kane. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Sam Cosgrove (Aberdeen) left footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. The Saints, 12th in the table, are six points ahead of the visitors, who are one point above the relegation zone in 17th place. Both teams have to address faltering form with each losing their last two Premier League matches. Southampton have enjoyed a revival under Ralph Hasenhuttl that could yet see them challenge for the European places. The racing levy currently stands at 10. Jamaal Lascelles of Newcastle United celebrates after scoring a goal to make it 1-0 during the Premier League match between Newcastle United and Wolverhampton Wanderers at St. James Park on October 27, 2019 in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom. Getty Images Paper Round’s view: There is a strong argument to be made that all these sports except football need some help from betting companies in order to sustain them at the grassroots level. I just want to enjoy the day and then get to work tomorrow. We enjoy tonight and we continue working tomorrow. We have to work on our belief - that was the difference. West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini is "not worried about relegation" from the Premier League even though his side are above the bottom three by only a point. Monday's 3-1 home defeat by Arsenal was a seventh loss in nine games. The Hammers travel to third-bottom Southampton on Saturday knowing defeat could leave them in the drop zone. Bottom side Liverpool, who are still searching for their first league win of the season, have already added Furness to their midfield but are understood to be interested in at least one forward, having scored only three WSL goals this term. Also short on goals - with just five in nine games - are Birmingham City, although they have two games in hand on their rivals. The division's bottom four sides are separated by six points, with the highest-placed of them - Brighton - having already signed Norway goalkeeper Cecilie Fiskerstrand on an 18-month deal. Posted at 75' Corner, Leicester City. Conceded by Ben Godfrey. Posted at 75' Attempt blocked. James Maddison (Leicester City) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 74' Hand ball by Christoph Zimmermann (Norwich City). Posted at 72' Attempt missed. Youri Tielemans (Leicester City) right footed shot from outside the box is too high following a corner. Posted at 72' VAR Decision: No Penalty Leicester City. Werder Bremen vs Paderborn predictions for this Sunday's German Bundesliga fixture. Werder Bremen will hope to earn their second straight Bundesliga victory as they take on bottom-placed Paderborn. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga predictions and betting tips. Leicester haven't lost back-to-back league games since their final three matches under Claude Puel in February. Jamie Vardy has scored 29 Premier League goals in 2019 - six more than his nearest rival (Sadio Mane, with 23). Vardy has scored five goals in his last three home games against the Reds, while his total of seven Premier League goals against Liverpool is bettered only by Andrew Cole and Thierry Henry, who netted 11 and eight respectively. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Portsmouth 0, Arsenal 2. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal). Posted at 90'+3' Ryan Williams (Portsmouth) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+1' Substitution, Arsenal. Ainsley Maitland-Niles replaces Reiss Nelson. Posted at 90'+1' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Ross McCrorie. Posted at 88' Pablo Marí (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Falkenberg is going to face Hacken. The hosts of this clash are huge underdogs here but it will be the first leg of the new season in Sweden and everything is possible. The hosts were good at home in the previous season and I think that at this time they got even more chances to win against a team like Hacken. The visitors are obviously better team but no one knows how will they play in this match. I see a chance for this value pick for Falkenberg and the hosts can make a big surprise today. I pick Falkenberg to win this match Dortmund v Freiburg LIVE 9. 2. 2024 | Soccer Follow Dortmund v Freiburg 9. 2. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Writing on Twitter, Yedlin, who signed for Newcastle in 2016, said: "A couple days after George Floyd's death, my grandfather texted me and told me he's glad that I am not living in the U. S. As days have passed, this text from my grandfather has not been able to leave my mind. He was born in 1946, lived through the civil rights movement, lived through some terribly racist times in U. S. STILL fears for the life of his black grandchild, in the country he and his grandchild were born in, in the country his grandchild represents when he plays for the United States, in the country his grandchild represents when he's playing in England.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page