top of page

acsckhambhat Group

Public·107 members

Watch: Notts County vs. Gillingham Live Stream 9 February 2024 Live Stream

Listen or watch live now. Form Guide; Tickets; Preview & News; Line-ups; Live ... Gillingham, 26, 13, 2, 11, 23, 31, -8, 41. 9. Harrogate Town, 27 ...

Liverpool are suffering from a succession of injuries, with attacking midfielders Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Xherdan Shaqiri, midfield anchorman Fabinho and centre-halves Joel Matip and Dejan Lovren all ruled out of Thursday's home game against Sheffield United. With Minamino not eligible to make his debut until the FA Cup meeting with Everton on Sunday, Klopp says he is down to 13 senior outfield players for the match against the Blades. Posted at 64' Youri Tielemans (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 64' Foul by Kristian Pedersen (Birmingham City). SubstitutionPosted at 60' Substitution, Leicester City. Youri Tielemans replaces Wilfred Ndidi. Posted at 57' Attempt saved. Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by James Maddison. Ajax only conceded five goals in nine Eredivisie matches this season. Ajax have scored 58 goals with 14 different players in the Eredivisie. Sparta have only scored eight goals in their nine away Eredivisie matches. Sparta have lose their last four away matches in the Eredivisie. The Eredivisie returns from its winter break this weekend with a round of fixtures that sees league leaders Ajax host Sparta Rotterdam on Sunday. Pep Guardiola's side had scored five times in each of their previous two outings but, in their first game since learning their European ban has been overturned, they did not seem in the mood to punish their opponents further. Instead it was Bournemouth, fresh from their remarkable comeback to beat Leicester at the weekend, who threatened a repeat of that recovery here. The visitors went close in the first half when Ederson had to push Junior Stanislas's whipped free-kick on to his post, and was fortunate when the ball bounced back off his head and out of play. Miller says his invitation got lost in the post; coach Craig Brown says Ferguson gave the players the night off on the condition they didn't go to a party at the singer's house; Bannon reckons a select group were permitted to show face and were a little worse for wear the next day. But Rough has more a vivid recollection. Is this the same Rod Stewart limo Charlie Nicholas phoned his mum from?"It was fantastic," he says. Notts County - BBC Sport The home of Notts County on BBC Sport online. Includes the latest news stories, results, fixtures, video and audio. The exact score earns 40 points. LAWRO'S PREDICTIONSAll kick-offs 15:00 GMT unless stated. WEDNESDAY, 1 JANUARY Brighton v Chelsea (12:30 GMT)Brighton fans might think I've suddenly fallen out of love with them but I haven't. They're going to be absolutely fine this season but I feel Chelsea have a better side and are decent on the road. Chelsea were good in their last game as they came from behind to win against Arsenal. They are the third-most popular team in Germany but have never won the Bundesliga since its formation in 1963. If they were an English team: Everton (they play in blue, have Kenny and are rivals to Borussia Dortmund, who we compared to Liverpool earlier)Why should you support Schalke? They have two British players, they have a big fanbase, you support HuddersfieldWhy shouldn't you support Schalke? You like goals. Sevilla's 2-0 midweek win against Qarabag at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan was their fifth consecutive triumph in the Group Phase and they can now put that competition to one side until the knockout stages begin in February. Fc Reims fc is hosting Strasbourg fc today for them to play in the couple de cup in France. The home team is a big team that means the win here is a certain thing, on the other side the visiting team has not yet overcome the hosting team. Slavia managed to win their last match after a long run of bad form. Slavia earned a hard-fought 3-2 victory at Vitebsk that saw them ending three matches losing streak and took them 7th place with 10 points. Torpedo is second on the standing and having a good season. They hammered FC Minsk in the last match and it was their first over 2.5 goals this season so it is anticipated that we will not see a repeat of their five-star display. Slavia have been a good away side and goal scoring is not a issue for them. But the team suffer at home as they found the back of the net only three times. Sheffield Wednesday have scored in eight of their last 10 matches. Sheffield have no win in their last four away matches. Charlton have conceded at least two goals in five of their last six matches. Sheffield have not won in their last five matches. Charlton have not won in their last six matches. As the Championship continues this weekend, 17th placed Charlton will be at home to host 10th placed Sheffield Wednesday. The former Chelsea and Real Madrid manager is doing so on behalf of the charities Age UK and Love Your Doorstep in the Enfield area, which is the home of Tottenham's state-of-the-art training ground. Paper Round’s view: This is certainly admirable from Mourinho. That so many star players and managers have been diagnosed with coronavirus is a testament to the fact that football is not insulated from this pandemic and, given the riches involved and the important roles that clubs play in communities, it is certainly nice to see Mourinho giving something back. Ultimately, with the quality they have and the consistency they've been showing, PSG should be able to win Wednesday's fixture with no problems at all. Man for man they are by far a stronger team than Galatasaray and having already defeated them in Turkey, they should be able to again here. Arsenal will hope to continue with their rise this Tuesday when they host Leicester City in the 34th round of matches in the Premier League. The two sides head to this game with a nine-point gap between them; seventh placed Arsenal on 49 points and third placed Leicester on 58 points. Arsenal’s third successive win in the league ignited top four hopes and manager Mikel Arteta admitted they have no room for error in remaining matches. Barnet and Ebbsfleet will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League. Barnet this season have the following results: 7W, 7D and 8L. Meanwhile Ebbsfleet have 4W, 7D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Only time will tell if winning the Champions League would end the indifference some City fans seem to have towards the competition, but I would love to find out. The most important question here is whether City can win it - and I definitely think they are ready. Of course there are other strong contenders, but that is why it is so difficult to win it and another reason why you have to give City credit for consistently reaching the latter stages. West Ham United came alive late to beat Gillingham 2-0 at Priestfield Stadium thanks to goals from Pablo Zabaleta and Pablo Fornals. See alsoGillingham v West Ham - FA Cup as it happened The hard-fought third round tie yielded few opportunities for either side as a congested midfield and a lack of quality in the final third resulted in a match high in endeavour but low in entertainment. However, Spurs, who had one day less to prepare than Southampton, were without the injured Harry Kane, Giovani lo Celso and Erik Lamela, with recent signing Steven Bergwijn ineligible for this game as he did not play in the original match. I think I did very well because I had to manage a team with so many difficulties," said boss Jose Mourinho. I changed from the back five to the back four in the moment when I could. Both of these two teams have been relatively low-scoring this season. Fortuna have been the lowest-scoring team in the Bundesliga this season. They have scored just 16 goals in their 16 Bundesliga games. Furthermore, Fortuna have scored just one goal over their last five Bundesliga fixtures. Mansfield Town vs Gillingham on 20 Apr 24 - Match Centre Fan gallery: Stags 1-0 Notts. 5 February 2024. View our fan gallery from Saturday's Nottinghamshire Derby win at home to Notts County. Read full article. In the first match of the play-off stage, which also marked the return from the Covid-19 pandemic, Admira Wacker was only able to draw at home to Rheindorf Altach. Meanwhile, Mattersburg failed to march to the field of Austria Wien. With this achievement, Admira Wacker and Mattersburg are both falling in 2 of the 3 spots. The club said that tests had revealed "damage to a fragment of cartilage in his kneecap. It did not give any indication how long he may be out for. CHIESA A SURPRISE ABSENCE FOR FIORENTINA Fiorentina's top player Federico Chiesa was surprisingly left out of the team for their match at Verona. Chiesa was not in a good shape, physically and mentally," said coach Vincenzo Montella after the 1-0 defeat. Bravo have lost their last 5 matches. They are in very bad run of form right now. They sit on 9th spot right now and managed only 13 points. But they are 6 points clear of today's opponent. Their last defeat came against Triglav. Enskede will against Tyreso in match Sweden Club Friendlies. My prediction this match could be the win for Tyreso with margin score is 1 goal. Tyreso have better result on last 5 match due to tyreso have won in 3 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Enskede have not good result on last 5 match due to Enskede only have won in 2 match and 3 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Tyreso could be defeat Enskede due to Tyreso more strong rather than Enskede. Surely Tyreso have more chance to win on this match. In the first match of phase 2, Lechia Gdansk had a slight victory over Pogoń Szczecin, the team standing directly above the table and directly robbed the team of this team. Meanwhile, Piast Gliwice received a defeat against Lech Poznań and was followed by this team on the chart with 1 point less. Dier's actions may be more related to on-field matters It's something that footballers cannot be doing. His family come to football matches and they know there are going to be idiots there who are going to say bad things about their nearest and dearest. Tottenham's Dier climbs into crowd to confront fan You have to accept that and understand you cannot deal with it. Hoffenheim have kept just three clean sheets in their 12 Bundesliga games. The five goals they conceded to Mainz last weekend now leaves them with 13 goals conceded in six home Bundesliga games. Only bottom-placed Paderborn, who have conceded 14 goals at home, have a worse home defensive record than Hoffenheim. Match Preview: County v Salford City ... watch on Stockport County Live. Audio commentary will still be available, however, whilst our overseas supporters will still be able to stream the game. Udinese have won only one of their last four home league games (D2 L1) so they are hardly in form coming into this clash. However, the Neroverdi are in a similar position, with one win in their last eight matches. This also isn’t a fixture which has seen either side dominate. Udinese and Sassuolo have drawn five of their 12 Serie A encounters (three wins for Udinese and four wins for Sassuolo) – Sassuolo have only drawn more top-flight games against Cagliari (six). However, the Highlanders would not be denied, and a winner came from an unlikely source. Hughes: "We wanted our left-back, Graeme Shinnie, to play like a left winger, and the same down the other side with David Raven. And the goal was a cross from one full-back to the other. It was an absolute peach, everything we had coached and preached was in there. We trained like that every day, and it all it came out in that extra-time winner. It was in Scandinavia his talent began to emerge. Moukoko's progress at Stockholm-based Djurgardens caught the interest of Italian sides AC Milan, Empoli and Bologna, but the 15-year-old opted for Derby, where his performances for the youth and reserve teams earned him a place in the game's database and the attributes of a future star. With that came the attention of devoted players of a game Moukoko did not even know existed. Barrow vs Notts County on 07 Oct 23 - Match Centre Listen or watch live now. Form Guide; Tickets; Preview & News; Line-ups; Live Gillingham, 26, 13, 2, 11, 23, 31, -8, 41. 9. Harrogate Town, 27 ... Assisted by Junior Stanislas with a cross following a set piece situation. Posted at 90'+4' Dan Gosling (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Nabil Bentaleb (Newcastle United). Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Newcastle United. Conceded by Aaron Ramsdale. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Andy Carroll (Newcastle United) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. If it wasn't for the fact I had gone back to training and had this test, then I'd never have found out that I had the virus and I would just be getting on with things as normal. That's obviously quite a strange thought. Players and staff who have tested positive will now self-isolate for seven days. The six positive results came as squads started non-contact training on Tuesday, as the Premier League steps up plans for a restart. The home side come into this game in poor form with no wins in their last five league and cup games. They lost to Granada in the Copa del Rey and are 4-1 down to Atalanta after the first leg of their Champions League tie. The weekend saw them lose 3-0 at Real Sociedad making it 14 goals conceded in their last five matches. in this one I don't want to favorize any of the teams because they are pretty much similar, on the middle of the table,Northampton is closer to the playoffs but on the road they are not even close good as they are at home and on the other side I m not confident if Salford could beat them, so I think draw is the best option and probably the most realistic result to happen so I decide to go with this odd but it is not safe for sure and I can't recommend it,especially not in high staked bet as this one is! But, somewhat against the run of play, South Korean Son nodded home from point-blank range in the 79th minute to earn Tottenham a first victory in five league games. It was enough to push Jose Mourinho's stuttering side up to sixth place with 34 points from 24 games, six behind fourth-placed Chelsea who themselves have suffered a loss of form. News of Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund being involved in a takeover first emerged in January. At that stage talks were described as "advanced" but "complicated" and there was criticism of Saudi Arabia's human rights record from Amnesty International. Staveley, who is believed to want a 10% stake in Newcastle, first attempted to buy the club in 2018. Sports finance expert Kieran Maguire told BBC Sport: "These are steps you'd expect to take place in respect of a takeover, it seems that things have accelerated. An interesting match between two strong German teams, Monchengladbach Borussia will play at home with Bayer. Leverkusenians showed their strength in their previous match against Bremen, leaving no stone unturned from the defense of Bremen. Borussia is well aware of Bayer's attacking potential, so you have to step on the throat of your own song and pay much more attention to defensive actions. I think that the teams will not take too much risk, focusing on the attack, which will lead to the appearance of free zones. Commanders-in-chief of Borussia and Bayer are competent tactics. I think that even one point gained in such a battle of two giants will be good and fair prey. Celtic boss Neil Lennon is a "special manager and special man," says Virgil van Dijk, whom he helped develop into one of the world's finest defenders. The Dutchman was a raw 21-year-old full of potential when Lennon took him from FC Groningen to Celtic in 2013. The Liverpool centre-back's rise since has been startling - but he believes it would not have been possible without Lennon. I enjoyed every bit of working under him," Van Dijk told BBC Scotland. Jack Grealish is another who continues to impress. He has created 68 chances in the league this season, more than any other English player, but with Villa not playing due to the League Cup final next weekend and games against Leicester and Chelsea to follow he may be another to avoid. After their game against Manchester City on Saturday, Leicester face Norwich, Aston Villa, Watford and Brighton in their next four games so the likes of James Maddison and Ayoze Perez are worth a look. Moyes 'big four' woes continueThis season's race for a Champions League spot may still be wide open - not least because of the uncertainty around Manchester City's European ban - but, once upon a time, the Premier League was dominated by the 'big four'. Although long since irrelevant with the rise of Manchester City, Tottenham, Leicester and co, that chapter in English top-flight history is one that still haunts West Ham manager David Moyes, whose miserable away record against those clubs was extended one 'L' further on Saturday. This week he is up against rapper Aitch, who is a Manchester United fan and delivered his predictions while he was sitting on a bench within sight of Old Trafford. The 20-year-old from Moston in Manchester, who released his latest EP Polaris at the end of May, says he was only ever going to be a Red - never a Blue. Media playback is not supported on this device MOTDx: Aitch & Jesse Lingard discuss their love for Manchester Utd "There was never a choice - no chance," he told BBC Sport. How to watch & stream Wrexham games on TV & online Wrexham vs Notts County, BT Sport 1, BT Sport Ultimate / BT TV, National League TV, 3pm BST. Apr 15, Barnet vs Wrexham, National League TV, 3pm BST. Apr 18 ... It's great to go through in the FA Cup, but we have to think about our game against Cardiff City on Tuesday which is the priority," he said. We're going to rest some players and we are going to try some players. For West Ham, I presume the league is also the priority but they are also craving a positive result. Posted at 77' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Callum Elder. Posted at 77' Attempt blocked. Robbie McKenzie (Hull City) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Hull City. Marcus Maddison replaces Martin Samuelsen. Posted at 76' Foul by Pablo Hernández (Leeds United). The Premier League bade a fond farewell to Manchester City legend David Silva, making his 309th and final English top-flight appearance, after helping the club win 11 major trophies in 10 years. Elsewhere, Danny Ings scored an 84th-minute penalty to finish the season one goal behind Golden Boot winner Vardy - and level on 22 goals with Arsenal's Aubameyang - as Southampton beat Sheffield United 3-1. They start the weekend in 16th place and host a struggling Nottingham Forest side who are down to eighth. Huddersfield were relegated from the Premier League last season and were in danger of dropping another division the way they started this term. Current form is better though and they are now three places and four points above the bottom three. Harrop pulled another back for the hosts late on but Norwich will be dreaming of a cup run to distract them for their disappointing league campaign. Premier League referees do not make decisions' - what they saidPreston manager Alex Neil told BBC Sport: "I certainly think the second half was better, but having looked at two of the goals, they are clearly offside [Norwich's second and fourth goals].

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page