top of page

acsckhambhat Group

Public·101 members

BVB 09 vs Freiburg live online 9 February 2024

14 hours ago — vs Freiburg (8-4-8) Date: Friday, Feb 9. Time: 2:30 p.m. ET. Location: Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund.

We try with everything we have to be ready. The number are not relevant. Roberto Firmino scored twice, James Milner netted a penalty and Trent Alexander-Arnold fizzed home the fourth for Liverpool. Asked if his side had played better this season, Klopp replied: "We played an exceptional game against Manchester City, a super game against Arsenal and we have had a few better games. That was exactly the performance we needed, a little bit less good and we could have had problems. With two matches to go, Leverkusen have all to play for here. They hope to secure the final Champions League slot, being a point above fifth placed Monchengladbach and this will give them the motivation they need. They have also been on a good run, though they have defensive concerns. As for Hertha, they cannot make any major movement from the remaining two matches and after three straight losses, they will be mentally weaker here. They also have a long list of injuries and this may play out too but we can’t dismiss their scoring run. Looking at Leverkusen’s defence, we are backing Hertha to score but a win for the away side seems sure. Leverkusen have scored two or more goals in six of their last eight matches and we will go with a 2-1 win for them here. Posted at 71' Attempt saved. Neymar (Paris Saint Germain) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Kylian Mbappé. Posted at 69' Attempt blocked. Samuel Moutoussamy (Nantes) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Moses Simon. This will be match who will probably easy and without too many problems win Borussia Dortmund and that is pretty clear. So, this team is really one of the best in Germany but it is pretty big question, are they maybe can win the title after many years. I was watched them against Bayern in Munich in last round, and in that biggest derby in this country, Bayern was better with even 4-0. Paderborn surely will not have too many chances this time and home team will easy win here, at least I think so. I will try that here. He has fantastic statistics but his points average in the starting line-up; no other winger has worse,” he added. Some of the above are valid criticisms. However, to this observer's eye it is incumbent on a manager to construct a system that accommodates the weaknesses of a team's best and most productive attacking threat. Swindon Town will be delighted with the progress they have made during November as they have climbed to the top of League 2 on the back of five straight victories. That run of form has come thanks in no small part to their improvement in front of goal and in those same five matches, they have managed an impressive return of 11 goals. It is not as if they have struggled on their travels either as the 17 points earned on the road represents the second best away record in League 2. I know there was a lot of talk about it and tension," he says. In the first half of the season, we were just trying to stay in touch but we eventually realised we could make the top 10 and got to the point when it was that one-off game on the final day and we won pretty well in the end. Did smaller divisions work?Motherwell would go on to finish fourth in the first season of the Premier Division, while Kilmarnock would earn promotion after finishing runners-up to Thistle in the second tier. I was thinking, 'wow I don't need that'. He said 'you pull that stunt again that is you done'. Thankfully he kept me in the team and I was decent for a few games and then I dropped another clanger at home to Sunderland. Big Kenwyne Jones was so strong, he bullied me to the ball and scored a header. I was on the floor in a heap but again Patrice Evra scored a last-minute equaliser and I was buzzing again, thinking thank god for that. Another match where both teams are going to be very even and should settle in for a draw. Both teams are at the mid table and should not worry too much for getting relegated and also don't have a chance for something more for sure. Cagliari at this match will be without Farago P , Naingollan R, Oliva C , Pavoletti L , Pereigo G and Piscanane F while Torino will be without Verdi S, Zaza S and without Baseline due to knee injury. Both teams are similar in quality and given all the circumstances for this match I believe both teams will settle in for a draw. Tom Carroll (Swansea City) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Connor Roberts. Posted at 80' Foul by Ivan Cavaleiro (Fulham). Posted at 80' Connor Roberts (Swansea City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Fulham. It was a good day for a couple of the new faces in charge of struggling Championship sides. The wily Neil Warnock made a winning start as Middlesbrough manager, masterminding a fine away success at Stoke City, while Luton Town's Nathan Jones oversaw a rare away victory which meant he wasn't left thinking about a lazy summer barbecue. What you are thinking [as a player] is 'no Champions League', it's the worst thing," said Gullit, who won European Championships in 1988 with the Netherlands and the European Cup twice with AC Milan. He added: "You will not [want to join City] because you want to play Champions League. It is going to be a rumble moment for Manchester City. That's why I feel for the fans, I feel for the players and coaches - I feel for them. Posted at 67' Corner, Borussia Dortmund. Conceded by Benjamin Hübner. SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. Jürgen Locadia replaces Dennis Geiger. Posted at 63' Foul by Sargis Adamyan (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim). Posted at 63' Manuel Akanji (Borussia Dortmund) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 62' Christoph Baumgartner (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 86' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by Oliver McBurnie. Posted at 86' Attempt blocked. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 85' Enda Stevens (Sheffield United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 85' Phil Foden (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 85' Foul by Enda Stevens (Sheffield United). Hopefully, he stays in this form for the rest of the season. What do I like about Bruno? Everything so far. Creativity. His awareness on the pitch. Before the ball comes to him he knows what's around him. He's sensational — you just wonder why nobody else came in for him or why we didn't get him in the summer. Hazard was seen as the heir to Cristiano Ronaldo when he joined from Chelsea last year for 100 million euros ($108. Belgian to 15 appearances and one goal. I don't know if he'll need an operation, it's not my area. I can see he's not happy. It's important he stays positive but, of course, it's difficult," Zidane added. Borussia Dortmund vs SC Freiburg live stream free Borussia Dortmund. 18:48:08. SC Freiburg. Live Streams. Line Ups. About. Borussia Dortmund vs SC Freiburg Live Streams. Ultimately, Dundee United have to go down as huge favourites to claim the bragging rights in this one. They are in outstanding form, have outclassed Dundee twice already this campaign and generally look a far stronger outfit than the visitors. I know Eddie Howe is of interest to the Everton board but getting him mid-season might be difficult. I don't know how David Moyes going back would work, because he was in control of everything when he was there last time. That wouldn't be the case now with director of football Marcel Brands. Duncan Ferguson is a club legend at GoodisonCan Ferguson stake a claim for the full-time job?Toffees legend Ferguson, who played 272 games and scored 72 goals between 1994 and 2006 in two separate spells, takes charge for Saturday's lunchtime home game against fourth-placed Chelsea at Goodison Park. Dortmund vs. Freiburg live online 09.02.2024 Stream 13 hours 14 hours ago — vs Freiburg (8-4-8) Date: Friday, Feb 9. Time: 2:30 p.m. ET. Location: Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund. They will join Granada, Mirandes and Real Sociedad in Friday’s draw. Ansu Fati of FC Barcelona (R) being followed by Dani Garcia of Athletic Club (L) during the Copa del Rey quarter final match between Athletic Bilbao and FC Barcelona at Estadio de San Mames on February 06, 2020 in Bilbao, Spain. Getty Images TALKING POINT A crazy night in the Copa del Rey means a Basque final is on the cards. Fukushima Olympic Flame display cancelled The exhibition of the Olympic Flame, due to remain on display in Fukushima until the end of the month, will be cancelled over coronavirus concerns, the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee announced on Tuesday. In what was intended as a symbol of resilience, the flame went on display a week ago at the J-Village, Japan's national soccer training centre, used as a rescue headquarters during the disaster at the Fukushima nuclear plant in 2011. It's a never easy task to play against Manchester United, and especial at their ground, Club Brugge was a very lucky in first leg, and they are avoid defeat in that duel, but tonight, they will need a lot of luck to avoid huge defeat. There is no doubt that Manchester United have much better individuals in their squad, with Martial in attack, Mata, Lingard, Pereira,Dalot and Matic in midfield, host is able to win against much stronger opponents than Club Brugge. Even without Pogba and Rashford, Manchester United is able to win in this duel with more than 2.5 goals AH The form of the two clubs heading into Saturday’s clash points towards a home win being the most likely result, as Wycombe have won four of their last six matches, while Doncaster have only won two of their last six matches. Wycombe haven’t lost at home in the league this season, winning seven times and drawing three, and Doncaster Rovers have only won once on the road this season, drawing four times and losing twice. With Bournemouth's crippling and lengthening injury list a major factor, we're tipping Burnley to eke out a 1-0 win this weekend however. The Clarets beat Bournemouth home and away last season, and that positive recent record should give them enough impetus to take advantage of their host's personnel crisis. You get to a point in football where you are not surprised any more, but I would say this one surprised me and took me back a bit," the striker said. Hayden Mullins and head of goalkeeping Graham Stack will take charge of Watford against City and Deeney denied he will have any involvement in team selection. Troy will not be picking teams because I have read that as well," Deeney said. I am player-coach apparently. ️ Borussia Dortmund vs SC Freiburg Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch SC Freiburg vs Borussia Dortmund live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. And for that you have to perform. The boys performed and that's why we won the games, but tonight we were not good enough. It's not now a plus for me that in history, when they look back in 500 years, they will say, 'Liverpool nearly did it. You cannot change that and it was always clear, sometime we would lose a game. The Canaries had two chances to snatch a point in injury time but substitute Emiliano Buendia's glancing header went wide and Sam Byram shot over when well placed. Saints moved up from 18th to 17th, although they will drop back into the bottom three if Everton get at least a draw in their away game at leaders Liverpool in the late match. Faced with an extreme situation like the one we lived in Malta, I had to assume the leadership of everyone's team. The objective of the classification entrusted to me has been achieved comfortably. I wish this situation had never occurred. Now we would be equally classified. Assessing the last hours in office or even the last days, would only serve to enter a spiral of reproaches and justifications for each of the parties. Oxford United have not scored in their last three matches but had scored in the previous seven. They have two losses and five wins in their last 10 matches. They have scored more than one goal in just four of their last 10 matches but have four clean sheets in their last five matches. Oxford are unbeaten in four home matches going to this game, with three wins therein. Have several ex-Premier League randoms, including former Sunderland forward Ji Dong-won. If they were an English team: Brighton (neither side have ever won a major trophy)Why should you support Mainz? You like carnival music, you like Klopp (but didn't want to support Dortmund)Why shouldn't you support Mainz? They play carnival music after their goals. Chances of automatic relegation (chances of being in play-offs in brackets)Statistics from Gracenote (all other teams less than 1% chance of automatic relegation)97% - Paderborn (2%)10% - Mainz (19%)49% - Werder Bremen (26%)2% - Augsburg (8%)40% - Fortuna Dusseldorf (34%) 2% - Hertha Berlin (8%)Fortuna Dusseldorf Fortuna Dusseldorf could have 11 games left if they go into the play-offsA team for Manchester City fans of a certain age to keep an eye out for - Fortuna Dusseldorf's manager is ex-City striker Uwe Rosler. In the Bundesliga, the two teams RB Leipzig and Borussia Dortmund meet and what is my opinion on this game? I think that both teams are on the same level and that both teams are definitely not so hazy anymore. In a match between the second and third in the league, you should at least be able to assume that both teams want to play here ambitiously and also present their offensive strength. In accordance with the good games of both teams so far, there is a tendency that at least both will score once. Nobody will try to give anything here and accordingly the fight for rank two is certainly still exciting and does not want to be abandoned. Both with some defensive weaknesses too. My prediction 2-2.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page